Thursday, March 6, 2008

Another Wedding!










Well, my sister Cheryl is engaged (again)! Congrats to her and her fiance Darren! We are all guessing that she will get married sometime in 2009. Of course, no date has actually been set yet, but when has a minor technicality like that ever stopped the rest of us from guessing! This will be her second marriage. MaryAnn got married last summer to Joey. Brian got married in 2005. Tom and Nenita got married in 2002. My sisters all keep telling me that it is my turn now. I have to admit that it is kind of odd that I am the oldest and I am still single. Also, even though I know that it is not what marriage is all about, I can't help being a little jealous of my sisters and my sisters-in-law and all their beautiful rings! :) Hey, I am a girl, I like jewelery! I keep telling anyone who mentions it that I don't have time to date right now. I am not ruling it out for the long haul though. If God wants it to happen, it will. After all, 34 is not quite doomsday anymore in today's society. The pictures at the very top of the page are from Brian and Bonnie's wedding in 2005. There is one of Bonnie and Brian, one during the ceremony, and one of Stephen and my niece (Cheryl's daughter - the only girl child in our motley bunch of kids by the way) holding hands at Brian's rehearsal. Those two still remain good friends whenever we go home for a visit. The other pictures above are a couple of pics from Ann's wedding. (I am not slighting Cheryl or Tom, I didn't have my digital camera yet when Cheryl got married and I have not had time to scan the hard copies to my computer, and Tom got married in Hawaii and I didn't know he was getting married until a week before the wedding and didn't have the money to go.) The one with the five of us is Brian, Cheryl, MaryAnn, Me and Tom. The one with the ladies is Cheryl, Bonnie (Brian's wife), MaryAnn, Nenita (Tom's wife) and me again. Of course, the one everyone is the whole wedding party. Well, seeing as how it is midnight here and I have to work in the morning I am going to go for now. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

I like seeing your siblings again. Wow, I am starting to feel old.