Saturday, August 9, 2008

2008 Arapahoe County Fair








Stephen had a good year with his 4-H projects at Fair this year (again)! Here are some pics.

There is no picture of him with his modelcraft project, only the record book. He made a couple model cars and made it look like it was a car show and he had Lego people on there as the people who were attending the car show. It was really neat. Some really nice (heavy on the sarcasm there) people stole 5 of his Lego people right off his project on the first night of display. I got permission to pull it off display after that. The picture of his project is after they took his Lego people. Of course they were the ones that will be hard to replace. We are going to write to Lego and see how to best go about replacing them.

The picture of him sitting on the floor beside a picture of a blue truck grill was a picture he entered in Open Class competition, not 4-H. He didn't actually place on it (but neither did I on any of the 6 pictures I entered, I got 2nd places on two breads and my cookies) but he still liked seeing it on display and he liked the participation ribbon he got for it.
My cousin took the pictures of Stephen with his projects so I am sorry for the sideways ones.

Anyway, that incident aside, he had another great 4-H year! Enjoy!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeanandstephen.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading jeanandstephen.blogspot.com every day.
quick loans payday